Training session: Strategic aspects of the leadership and leadership of association of commercial establishments
The sessions of Barcelona Oberta are directed to the managers of the Commercial Axis
of our association.
The training sessions want to be inspiring and / or new catalysts
Actions and try to provide updated information and practical content in both retail
as well as the dynamism of the territory and its establishments.
Strategic aspects of the management and leadership of association of establishments
Monday October 29
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (arrival at 9:15 p.m.)
– Núria Beltran – Director of ESCODI (Higher School of Commerce and Distribution
What is the role of an Association and the key factors for its success?
• Understanding the environment
• Understand what happens within the Association
• Personal relationships, leadership and management
• To clearly establish the mission and objectives of the Association
How to enhance the role of an Association: external relations
• Relations with the media
• Relations with the Administration and with other entities
The common features of successful projects
What makes a store or a commercial axis good?
– Núria Beltran – Executive Director of ESCODI (Higher School of Commerce and
Distribution of Barcelona)
• Changes in the business environment: opportunities, challenges and false topics
• Attraction factors: changes in lifestyles and in the customer environment
• What makes a store good (and a commercial axis)
• Some reflections on e-commerce and omnocality
Reserve your place at firstname.lastname@example.org
Place: Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona
Av. Diagona, 452 08006 Barcelona